Monday, November 12

I'm back and I'm cooler than ever (isn't that a song?)

Chi Alpha. In the mountains. Amazing.

The weekend involved>>>
>having an isolated cabin that was totally freaky to walk to at night
>giant man-eating squirrels
>getting the wind knocked out of me by a baseball bat to the stomach (awkward, startling, painful, embarrassing)
>life-changing workshops and speakers
>amazing devotionals
>moving worship
>freezing my butt off
>dry mozzarella sticks
>relaxation
>meeting new friends
>growing closer to old ones
>taking pictures (with other people's cameras...)
>delicious food
>looking like crap daily
>larson ishii trying to woo me with poems and apple cider
>infinite awkward moments
>figuring out that a certain someone in my cabin thinks jason is hot (one of the awkward moments)
>discovering new things about myself and God
>a nice long bus ride nap
>GOOD TIMES IN GENERAL!

chialphachiaplhachialpha
i,like,you

4 comments:

rachel kalei. said...

yay! you are going to tell me more about this at school.


being wooed by larson ishii?
sounds interesting

Jordan said...

Hahaha perfectly explained! I loved Chi alpha yayy!

Anonymous said...

nice sounds fun!

and yes Heathdoggay-dawg, you need to elaborate more tomorrow--ill be waiting!

Anonymous said...

so, did larson ever end up giving u the apple cider?
at least u tagged him twice during tag... that was considerate