Saturday, June 23

Last Day of School

It started out with the LAST Morning Announcements EVER!
Our whole crew
Zeinah and I
At snack there was a Sweet Cream (the teacher band) concert + the RSM Idol finalists. This girl thinks she is SO good and SO sexy...but, sadly, she's not.Mr. Giraud! I'll miss you!Frets Fallman

After we had a celebration at Michael's house. I discovered that I and pretty good at Guitar Hero. On Easy.
This is Michael. He is pro. He has a candy counter in his house.
It is SO weird that school is out. I feel like I will wake up on Monday and go to school with the same group of people that I have been with for the past 2 years.
...But I won't.

All of my BEST friends are going to Trabuco, thankfully, but some (like Michael) are going to Mission, which is the only thing I am really sad about.
Of course, I am a little sad to leave RSM forever...the past two years literally FLEW by. I wish I had embraced each day more.

My advice to seventh, now eighth graders...cherish junior high. Cherish your friends and your school. You will truly miss it when you have to leave!

No comments: