Monday, February 1

AH i'm so excited.

my winter formal look is officially complete!

charlotte russe was the place to find deals galore today. i got earrings and a ring for eight bucks, and then found these GLORIOUS shoes, and they only cost FIFTEEN DOLLARS, people. that is a deal if i've ever seen one. oh and i got 10% off for being a student!i am wearing this little guy in my hair,
and i have my dress also, but it does not photograph well. so you'll have to wait until next week when i post pictures, which will be taken by the wonderful shannon leith once again!

oh. and we're taking a party bus. sooo classy...nawt.

5 comments:

meg. said...

I'm in love with your shoes.

MK Reynolds said...

Is it weird for me to be really excited to see the pictures? Oh well. :)

shanny said...

fyi: i'm sad, and STILL have a lump in my throat about my calendar error..........................................................................................................................................

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Marilyn Paul said...

For goodness sakes, Heather???? how tall were you in these shoes???? Amazing to imagine! I bet your feet were TIRED when you finished that evening (or did you take these high high heels OFF???)
love ya, gr ma