Monday, August 17

post number 701

that's so weird to say.

.....
here are some ojai pictures!
my cabin was not a fan of picture taking, so i only have a few.

we were fans, however, of gettin' serious for the rec games.

surf lessons!

date night.

here is my date, cory tomlinson.
please take note of the organic bark-leaf-rubber-band-corsage he made me.

one of my favorite people- alyssaaaaaaa!
maddie and i being lucy and mr. tumnus.
brilliant, we know.
the talent show!
please embrace my costume and my minnie mouse backpack i have had since i was 4,



aaand there you have it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, You need a comment on this momentous blog, so here goes! You gals are so cute cute cute and the guys are also. Was this at camp? Doesn't look like a lake, mountain, or camping place that I've seen. Where is it? love ya, gr ma

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I wanted to write on #700, so I did, and it doesn't show that anyone wrote, so I'm doing it again - love ya, GR MA

Heather Leith said...

it was in ojai valley, which is near ventura, past santa barbara.

Cafe Pasadena said...

You seem to have a natural gift for the artistic/creative - Follow it.

Girls I find, more so than guys, shun the camera. God forbid if someone were to recognize them somewhere & they be "discovered!"

Heather Leith said...

oh, i do not shun the camera. i love the camera. believe me. haha

Cafe Pasadena said...

You're creative self is an xception, it's obvious!

Madison said...

ahh i love it!