Monday, August 17

post number 701

that's so weird to say.

.....
here are some ojai pictures!
my cabin was not a fan of picture taking, so i only have a few.

we were fans, however, of gettin' serious for the rec games.

surf lessons!

date night.

here is my date, cory tomlinson.
please take note of the organic bark-leaf-rubber-band-corsage he made me.

one of my favorite people- alyssaaaaaaa!
maddie and i being lucy and mr. tumnus.
brilliant, we know.
the talent show!
please embrace my costume and my minnie mouse backpack i have had since i was 4,



aaand there you have it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, You need a comment on this momentous blog, so here goes! You gals are so cute cute cute and the guys are also. Was this at camp? Doesn't look like a lake, mountain, or camping place that I've seen. Where is it? love ya, gr ma

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I wanted to write on #700, so I did, and it doesn't show that anyone wrote, so I'm doing it again - love ya, GR MA

heath(er) said...

it was in ojai valley, which is near ventura, past santa barbara.

Cafe Pasadena said...

You seem to have a natural gift for the artistic/creative - Follow it.

Girls I find, more so than guys, shun the camera. God forbid if someone were to recognize them somewhere & they be "discovered!"

heath(er) said...

oh, i do not shun the camera. i love the camera. believe me. haha

Cafe Pasadena said...

You're creative self is an xception, it's obvious!

Maddy said...

ahh i love it!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

My first test blog.
my first test blog
[url=http://tboardu.blog.hr] my first test blog [/url]