Saturday, March 10

The Hills Are Alive...

If I was Julie Andrews, this is what I would sing about in a song to cheer up sad little children.
These are a few of my favorite things...

*mat kearney
*mrs. black
*the smell of detergent
*making bizarre sounds
*sitting with a lyric fold-out from a CD and singing along, making myself think I know all the words
*cold stone (cake batter with raspberries)
*clown cones
*the fudge stuff in the middle of a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake
*wearing footie pajamas
*putting up Christmas decorations
*max crumm
*grease
*going to the nail place
*cute bags/jewlery
*the satisfaction of vacuuming a really dirty area
*having smooth legs
*wearing sweats and uggs on a cold day
*sun from shadow
*tyra banks
*old musicals/showtunes
*sharpies
*coloring books
*babies with cute names
*special needs kids
*jonjeh
*anthropoligie
*odd numbers

if you were julie andrews, what you sing about?

sidenote: i do realize that i copied this from Allison Hibbard. however, i think she will forgive me.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i'd sing about.

coffee
light
bread
gray
polaroids
eyes
and wire!


hey it was fun seeing you today :)