Sunday, April 20

another one...

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Sitting in Mrs. Stone's 4th grade class

Five things on your to-do list today (or things you did today):
1. Filled a hole with dirt
2. Cleaned a barbeque
3. Blogged
4. Read the newspaper
5. Made perogies

Five snacks you love:
1. Fresh fruit
2. Candy
3. Quaker Mini-Quakes
4. Ice cream
5. Fruit Roll Ups

Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1. Save it!
2. Be a philanthropist
3. Travel to Paris, London, Australia, Germany, New York, Seattle, Canada, Greece, Italy, etc.
4. Buy The Voyager and get texting
5. Start a foundation or something

Five bad habits you have:
1. I eat when I'm not even hungry
2. I rarely floss
3. My retainer and I don't see each other that often
4. I throw stuff on my floor, telling myself I'll do it later, then telling myself no, I won't, but still leaving it on the floor.
5. Breathing on my first stroke during practice (:

Five places you have lived:
1. Vancouver, Candada
2. California
3. That
4. Is
5. It

Five jobs you've had:
1. Babysitter
2. Future Lifeguard
3. Petsitter
4. Campaign manager for Emily Arnold and Rachel Patla
5. Student

Five people you tag:
1. I
2. Tag
3. You
4. Reading
5. This

4 comments:

rachel kalei. said...

i love you.
i really do.

The Josh said...

Mrs.Stone was a good teacher!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, you might have lived there but you don't know how to spell Canadada! right?? love ya gr ma

Katie said...

it looks like we share a bad habit together. ;)