Sunday, January 20

Three O'Clock Thoughts

>> yesterday i was looking for my new black jeans for like a half an hour, then i just decided to wear my regular ones (although i did not want to). but lo and behold, i get to church, and jason leith is wearing them. as in, he took them from my room. you REALLY don't do that.

>> my lunch today consisted of Costco samples.

>> rachel styffe's room and puppy are sooo cute. (as is the styff herself.)

>> texting someone's boyfriend, pretending to be their girlfriend, is quite fun. (i.e. texing michael sampson pretending to be rachel. but she told me to.)

>> it isn't fun when they get into a huge fight as a result.

>> a bizarre girl named reggie commented on zeinah's blog. and on her profile, her occupation was "battling the 7th grade." ohh, dear.

>> once again, my blog header annoys me.

>> my room is really messy.

>> i need to study for finals.

>> i want to make mango sorbet in our ice cream maker.

>> praise the lord for no school tomorrow.

>> END.

9 comments:

Fabíola said...

Hi! My name's Fabíola and I'm brazilian from Rio de Janeiro, do you know?. I'm student of english, my english don't is very well yet but, I would like to talk with some person that speak english. I would adore to know culture news. In future I intend to do exchange for Canada or United States. I have blogspot too and I found you in it. Are you interested in to talk with me? Do you have messenger (MSN)?
Can you understand me?

My email is:
fabiola-marcal@hotmail.com

My blog is: www.fabiolamarcal.blogspot.com

Byebye!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I thought you had your kitchen all torn apart. How can you make ice cream stuff?

love ya,

gr. ma.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I thought you had your kitchen all torn apart. How can you make ice cream stuff?

love ya,

gr. ma.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I thought you had your kitchen all torn apart. How can you make ice cream stuff?

love ya,

gr. ma.

{zeinahkara] said...

what is with all these random bloggers commenting???

rachohhh said...

ahhaha!! the blogging world is quite intresting. and it looks like you have a new pen pal. and also. i blogged so chchcheckit.

Anonymous said...

Well, Heather, I don't know what happened above! Just delete all of them, OK? Who is the person asking who I am? CURIOUS!
Love ya
gr ma

heather leithal said...

she (zeinah) was asking about the first girl, becuase someone random commented on hers too.
she wasn't talking about you. (:

oh, p.s. i love how you comment on my blog.

Maxdoggie said...

well! u definitely had an interesting day!!! =)