Saturday, July 28

What A Long Day

I have been at church since 11:00 AM. That's just not normal. But it was very fun.

I also sang tonight, hence the practice, and it went very well. The songs were so empowering!

And I just went to In-N-Out and saw my dear lab parter Matty Hollenbeck! But, as usual, I was all excited, and he was just timid. He's in denial.

And I am really confused right now, because this whole time I thought camp was on Monday...but it's in a week? So I will be home this whole week for anyone who wants to pursue my friendship (I'm thinkin' I'll be at the Canyon.)

On a scale of 1 to 10, this post rates a -3.

3 comments:

joanna (: said...

I shall pursue you for sure for sure.

I am in the canyon every day, so you join.

rachel kalei. said...

WAHT THE HECK IS THE CANYON? IS IT JUST ME OR AM I CONFUSED?

Heather Leith said...

Trabuco Canyon! In the depths! By the General Store and the school!