Sunday, July 29

surveyssurveyssurveys

[What's in your wallet?] Change, gift cards, AE All Access Pass, library card from 2nd grade, my dear RSM ID card, receipts...

[What's under your bed?] Surprisingly, nothing.

[What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?] Shannon's stuff that she left when she went to college. Things like pictures, an ugly skirt, 2 dresses, shoes, cards...SHANNON GET IT OUT!

[What's in the trunk of your car?] Lord Voldemort.

[What's in your desk or locker?] On my desk is pictures of friends and Toby, Miss Pooty Tang, my phone, papers (newly organized), makeup, and 11 record albums that I bought at Goodwill for two dollars.

[Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?] I have nothing to hide.

[Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?] That yesterday I ate 3 slices of pizza, 2 1/2 Krispy Kremes, a double double at In-N-Out, and fries.

[What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now?] A book that I bought in 4th grade called "Staying Home Alone." Oh wait. I just threw it out.

[Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?] No.

[What is your last thought before you fall asleep?] I usually pray while I fall asleep.

[How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?] Probably less than a week. Here in the Leith home, we clean out the fridge at least once a week.

[If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?] PICTURESPICTURESPICTURES. There are currently 2,233 pictures in iPhoto. Mostly from me.

[Do you sleep with anything?] Many many pillows.

[What is your midnight snack weakness?] Homemade cake.

[Have you ever you shop lifted?] Even if I had, why would I tell the whole world?

[Have you ever vandalized anything?] Ummm in 4th or 5th grade I put ketchup in 2 of my neighbors mailboxes.

[Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?] Only ever other Thursday.

[Have you told the truth in this survey?] Indeed, I have.

2 comments:

rachel kalei. said...

OOOH! I did that vandalizing with you. oH MY GOSH. wE THOUGHT WE WERE SO BAD. And it was 4th grade i think...

Shannon said...

ooops, sorry about the stuff.

oops.