Thursday, June 7

First Six Songs That Come on My iPod When I Press Shuffle

I know this is quite a boring post, but I have the need to post SOMETHING.
  1. 25: Ocarina-Zelda's Lullaby -The Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time Soundtrack. (I am such a geek.)
  2. Breakfast -Newsboys. This song includes the line "When the toast is burnin', all the milk has turned, 'n Cap'n Crunch is waving farewell, when the big ones find you, let this song remind you, that they don't serve breakfast in hell." Then there is people whistling the song tune.
  3. 34: Saria's Song -The Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time Soundtrack. I have so little songs on my fresh iPod, and so many Zelda ones. I need to take some off.
  4. Wonderful Maker -Chris Tomlin.
  5. Find Your Way Back -Michelle Branch. I love her. Only because when I got a Walkman in 3rd grade and thought I was hot stuff, she was the only CD I had. Therefore, I know every lyric to her first CD.
  6. Tiny Little Fracture - Snow Patrol.
I have a lame songs on my iPod. I need to borrow CD's from people.
Albums/Songs I am planning on adding soon:
  • Mat Kearney
  • Renee Olstead
  • Newsies (movie)
  • Corinne Baily Rae
  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  • WICKED.
  • Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Mucho more.
Update: While my iPod was still shuffling, 14 more Zelda songs came on, including Spiritual Stone Get, Gerudo Valley, Hyrule Field Morning Theme, Escape from LonLon Ranch, and Game Over. I REALLY need to take some off.

Oh, and may I add that I have an exclusive SFS song on my iPod? That's right. I am the only one in the WORLD. Other SFS friend bands on Heather's iPod include Summer Wilshire and Courage Call. I feel so special.

3 comments:

joanna (: said...

Why must you be so Zelda obsessed?
I think you should just reveal your secret: that you go home and play Zelda all day long, and your mom has to pry you off of the game controller. Its okay, Heather. I'll still be your friend.

blythe said...

i love that you have zelda songs on your ipod! when i was in 7th grade i was OBSESSED with that game (ocarina of time for n64). so, see? i was a major geek and grew up to be alright. still geeky, but overall pretty alright i think.

Maddie! said...

dont worry heather, you're secret of your passionate love for zelda is safe with me.