Tuesday, March 13

Finals...how i dispise/love you.

So basically my relationship with finals is a love/hate relationship. This is my schedule for finals. Maybe this will clear things up.

First day of finals:
Period 1: HIstory. The final which I am dreading MOSTMOSTMOST. This final consists of four essays. Four. In one hour. Each essay prompt is like "What was this event? Who took part? Why is it significant? Why does it matter? Who did this? Who did that? Why? When? Where? How?" It is truly annoying. PLUS like 3 maps with all these stupid details and coloring...ugghhh. I COULD have not taken it IF I had a 95% or better. But. of course. I don't. I tried to persuade Mr. Fallman. However, it did not work.
Period 2: Aide for Special Ed class. Obviously, no final. Go team.
Period 3: PE. No final. Making progress here.

Day 2 of finals:
Period 4: Math. Whatever. Not that bad. Just tedious.
Period 5: Science. I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THE FINAL! I HAVE A HIGH GRADE! THATS WHY! I LOVE MRS. BLACK!
Period 6: English. Whatever as well. I have no idea what it is going to be like.

Summary: Most fInals will really not be that bad. However, all because of Mr. Fallman, they will SUCK.

To all who don't have to even take finals: I. hate. you.

2 comments:

welcome.erin (: said...

I know what ya mean heathdoggy!! haha! I have to take all my finals except for in drama! yipee! plus good news....I ma in it next tri to! yahoo! cant wait! ok well love ya and play for finals! bybyue!

amy said...

o yes so i didnt finish my dream i was telling you so your whole family died from a bald eagle with a brain tumor i guess it must have attacked you guys or something...hm interesting i kno