Friday, February 23

If You Did Not Read My Profile....

I posted this amazing "random question" answer. Here it is just in case I change it and you didn't see it.

Try making up the rules to a game where you tie knots in a yo-yo string just to see if you can get them out:
1. If you go over your limit of twelve knots, you have to toboggan down the driveway of the place you are playing in.2. You have three lifelines: Ask Yo Yo Ma. Phone Regis Philban. Birdcall. 3. Once you tie eleven knots, put on Ghandi's orange woolly jumper and scream like a banshee. 4. No peeking. 5. No regurgitating. 6. Absolutely, positively, for sure, NO POLE DANCING.

I thought this was a brilliant question + a brilliant answer. i especially like 4+5+6. They are a great combo.

Here is a great one from random question history:
When you spilled the milk, did it look like the man in the moon?
No. It looked like my best friend's ankle socks hanging on a clothes line.

Love it.

Keep checking back to my profile...I change it a lot!

Sidenote...if you do not currently have a random question on your profile...PUT ONE!

No comments: